Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Optic-The Watcher

2 posters

Do you like this idea?

Optic-The Watcher Vote_lcap150%Optic-The Watcher Vote_rcap1 50% [ 1 ]
Optic-The Watcher Vote_lcap150%Optic-The Watcher Vote_rcap1 50% [ 1 ]
Optic-The Watcher Vote_lcap10%Optic-The Watcher Vote_rcap1 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Optic-The Watcher Empty Optic-The Watcher Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 am

SilencersCurse

The Watcher-Optic

Bio: Optic was a mutation of a large multitude of observer wards which combined together to create the creature known as The Watcher.

Optic always prefers to observe a battle from a distance but if faced with a threat it will unleash a variety of powerful magics to attack the sences.

Optic has hundreds of eyes covering its body and a large eyeball on the end of its tail, which it uses to vaporize enemies with a powerful laser-like attack. It is said that Optic cannot be stalked for he can see all spectrums even those which many use to hide in the shadows.

Strength- 18 + [1.7]
Agility- 23 + [2.3]

Intelligence- 17 + [1.8]

Damage:|43-57
Armor:|2
Movespeed:|300
Attack Range:|600

Spotsight - Activate,Target Point
Scans an area on the map revealing it for a short time, effect improves with level.

Mana Cooldown Range AoE Duration Effects
1|120|60 sec|Unlimited|400|5 seconds|Reveal target area.
2|130|55 sec|Unlimited|800|6 seconds|Reveal target area.
3|140|50 sec|Unlimited|1200|7 seconds|Reveal target area.
4|150|45 sec|Unlimited|1500|8 seconds|Reveal target area.

Note:This is an old hero i created for the old Warcraft 3 Dota.

Ultravision - Passive
The watcher has keen sences, especially vision, he can manifest magical energies to increase his sight range. Using his accurate vision The Watcher can also increase his damage output.

1|N.A |N.A|100|11AoE|N.A|100 bonus sight range, 1800 vision at night and .5% Sight range as damage.
2|N.A |N.A|200|12AoE|N.A|200 bonus sight range, 1800 vision at night and 1% Sight range as damage.
3|N.A |N.A|300|13AoE|N.A|300 bonus sight range, 1800 vision at night and 1.5% Sight range as damage.
4|N.A |N.A|400|14AoE|N.A|400 bonus sight range, 1800 vision at night and 2% Sight range as damage.

Note:At level 1: 9 bonus damage, at level 2: 20 bonus damage, Level 3: 31 bonus damage and level 4: 44 bonus damage. At level 4, The Watcher will have 2200 daytime sight range and 1800 night time.

Black Flare- Activate, Target-Point

The Watcher creates a flare of dark magic which it hurls at a target location,all enemy heroes near the black flare have there vision greatly reduced.

1|150|35 sec|1000|600|4 seconds|Reduces enemy heroes sight by 600
2|150|35 sec|1000|800|6 seconds|Reduces enemy heroes sight by 800
3|150|35 sec|1000|1000|8 seconds|Reduces enemy heroes sight by 1000
4|150|35 sec|1000|1200|10 seconds|Reduces enemy heroes sight by 1200

Notes:Normal heroes have 1800 daytime vision and 800 night time vision. If afflicted by the flare at night, there vision would be reduced to 0. Magic immune targets are uneffected by the Black Flare. Most spells which grant vision will override Black Flare if they are cast after it. Rocket Flare,Track...ect

Eye See You - Target-Enemy unit

The Watcher focuses his attention on an enemy target, during this time the watcher gets vision and unlimited attack range on the target.

Aghanim's Scepter effect:Lowers cooldown, increases duration and causes The Watcher to enter a frenzied state giving bonus attack speed and damage for the duration.

1|150|90 sec|Unlimited|N.A|4 seconds|Gives vision and unlimited attack range
2|225|75 sec|Unlimited|N.A|5 seconds|Gives vision and unlimited attack range
3|300|60 sec|Unlimited|N.A|6 seconds|Gives vision and unlimited attack range
Scepter:
|N.A|-15|Unlimited|N.A|+1 second|Gives vision and unlimited attack range as well as 40% increased attack speed and 20% damage buff.

Note:Orb effects do not work with his ultimate.

Changelog:Improved Ultravision giving it a bonus to damage in addition to its normal effect.

Changed first skill name from Far Sight to Spotsight.
(play on the word spotlight)

Added a Aghanims scepter effect.(Just an idea)

Reduced starting strength and intelligence as well as stats gain.

Reduced spotsight AOE, reduced mana cost and increased duration.

Reduced cooldown on Spotsight from 90/80/70/60 to 60/55/50/45.

Last edited by SilencersCurse on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Optic-The Watcher Empty Re: Optic-The Watcher Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 am

86248Diamond

Admin

Very intricate! I love the organization that you put into it!!!

Far Sight was an ability in Warcraft, so you might have to tweak it a bit =p

Great job on scepter upgrades as well!
Try adding what will work through BKB or not.

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3Optic-The Watcher Empty Changelog Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

SilencersCurse

I edited what you advised. I made a change to the name of the first skill and placed the change in the changelog. I put into the "note" under the ability Black Flare that magic immune targets are uneffected by the Black Flare.

I had another idea which i wanted to add to optic but i think it may have been a little over the top.

1. Ultravision gives optic map vision of targets in fog, for example targets in fog will appear on the minimap within his sight range.

2. Spotsight will pseudo-reveal invisable targets, you will know they are there but they still count as being invisable like slarks ultimate ability. This one seemed less over the top because of Spotsights huge cooldown and short duration.

4Optic-The Watcher Empty Re: Optic-The Watcher Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:00 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

Ahh, I like that you added that ORB's cannot work on his ultimate. Great choice!

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum