Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thespus, the Grand Actor

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thespus, the Grand Actor Empty Thespus, the Grand Actor Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 am

quirked

Traveling as a gypsy making a living playing for small towns and villages, thespus has always had the ability to dazzle and impress his audience. Now he has decided to turn his efforts towards the war against the dire, and aid in the battle as best he can.

Skill 1 - Mask of Comedy/Mask of Tragedy
Thespus switches between his two masks, either boosting the morale of those aorund him or lowering it. While wearing the mask of comedy, he provides bonus health regen and movespeed in an aoe around him. While wearing the mask of tragedy, he does a small amount of damage to those around him and slows in an aoe. Both effects effect EVERYONE around him, so it is possible to damage allies or heal enemies with this skill. The effect is spread out over the number of targets it hits, so if three people are effected, they will each receive 1/3 of the normal ms and health effects.

Level 1 - +2 hp regen/15 damage per second, +/-15 ms, 500 aoe. 5 mana/sec

Level 2 - +4 hp regen/30 damage per second, +/-30ms, 500 aoe. 10 mana/sec

Level 3 - +6 hp regen/45 damage per second, +/-45ms, 500 aoe. 15 mana/sec

Level 4 - +8 hp regen/60 damage per second, +/-60ms, 500 aoe. 20 mana/sec

Skill 2 - Stage Fright
Any enemy left alone on stage with Thespus suffers incredible stage fright and is feared for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Thespus must be within 400 units of said enemy and there must be no allied units within 600/500/400/300 units of the enemy. This skill is passive and will trigger whenever these conditions are met. 12 second cooldown.

Skill 3 - Scenic Design
Thespus uses his technical mastery of the theatrical arts to raise fake trees out of thin air to block and confuse his enemies. He may place trees anywhere within 500 units of himself. He gains a tree to use every 7 seconds. He may hold a maximum of 1/2/3/4 trees to place. Costs 30 mana to place a tree.

Ultimate - Curtain Call
Thespus raises a curtain in a 700 aoe circle around him. Enemies outside of the curtain cannot see inside it and enemies inside the curtain cannot see out. Thespus begins channeling for 3/4/5 seconds. Enemies that remain within the curtain when his channel ends are amazed by his performance and are stunned for 3/4/5 seconds. If Thespus breaks the channel, targets within the curtain are stunned for half the length of that Thespus channeled. If he completes his full channel, he also deals 200/300/400 damage to all afflicted enemies. 200 mana, 120/100/80 sec cooldown.

Thespus has the potential to isolate and keep enemies cc'd for long periods of time. His q also gives him large damage potential on isolated targets. He can also be used as a support for heal and CC purposes.

2Thespus, the Grand Actor Empty Re: Thespus, the Grand Actor Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:44 am

86248Diamond

Admin

This is so creative!!!!!
Start working on some stats though,
What is his ms? what is is starting str/int/agi and how much does he gain per level??
Are his spells blocked by bkb??

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3Thespus, the Grand Actor Empty Re: Thespus, the Grand Actor Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm

ScreenguardGuy

Hrm...At the moment I'm seeing this guy as a fringe pick. To me he needs a bit of farm, and I'm not seeing him scaling so well when it gets late. Did you ever consider upping the duration and number of trees produced to 2/4/6/8? I can start seeing some laning shenanigans, and maybe help him survive the farming phase...he kinda needs to win the early game...in my head.

4Thespus, the Grand Actor Empty Re: Thespus, the Grand Actor Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 am

HeroCommentGuy

I think the first skill needs to be buffed defensively. Rooftrellen's old living armor was better defensively, it was added health regeneration and armor as a global aura for only allies.

As for the sadness aura, I would probably rework it. Spreading the effects among different people makes it weak but also strange. On one target it can do radiance level damage at level 3 of the spell which is quite a lot considering it also slows. It seems hard to balance in its current state, either being really weak or kind of strong in different situations.

His third skill is just a worse sprout. Even in an ideal scenario Venomancer can block in a similar manner, but with his wards which are better in every other way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum