Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here are some of the rules/helpful guidelines!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

86248Diamond

Admin

Hey everyone! I'll make this quick, and if you don't want to read, watch my video for some of the rules!

The due date for this is: November 17th, 2012.

1. Be yourself, be creative. The best parts of a hero is it's individuality. Show yourself off! Try thinking of something amazing you can do and throw it into a hero!

2. Think about mechanics. Will some of the spells go through BKB? Will some of them dispel with fog? Think about these when you're making your ultimate hero!

3. Think pub/professional play. Would you like to see your hero in the professional scene, or will it be merely for the pub world??

4. No heros from other games. Please do NOT just copy a hero that is already made from LoL, HoN, BC, etc.

5. Hero Design. What will the hero look like? No, I'm not asking for some intricate drawing or 3D model, just a description. Boy or Girl? Man or Beast? How will your hero look??

6. Respect everyone's work. People work hard on their submissions, be cognizant of that.

P.S. If I really love the hero and I think it will be an amazing adition to DOTA 2, I will try my best to help get the word around! Also, with the character description, I can draw up a couple concept arts if you allow me too. I am not the best artist, but I give myself a couple Kudo's =p

PRIZES: you can choose 2 out of 3 rares, or you may select up to 2 beta keys.
2 prizes in total, mix and match if you like!

Analysis Update!!!!

Last edited by 86248Diamond on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 am; edited 4 times in total

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

2Here are some of the rules/helpful guidelines! Empty hi :lol!: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

dota.thetoo

hi ur website is really nice so as yourself =D

i hope u will be success with this website <3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum