Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gambler

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Gambler Empty The Gambler Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:43 am

BitteN

THE GAMBLER
A nice-looking man with white hair, dressed in a classic tuxido, wearing sunglasses. Throws cards for auto-attack.

Attack Range: 500
Primary Attribute: Agility
Str - 12 + 2
Agi - 24 + 2.8
Int - 19 + 1.7
Damage: 50 - 56
Armor: 2.6
Movespeed: 310
Missle speed: 1000
Sight Range: 1800/1300

1st skill:
Adaptation
When activated you get bonus movespeed. You also get damage and armor depending on how many allies or enemies are near you in that moment, but you take more magic damage.
Movespeed increase: 5%/10%/15%/20%
Damage: 1/3/5/7 for every allied unit in a 425 AOE.
Armor: 1/1.5/2/3 for every enemy unit in a 425 AOE.
Magic damage taken amplifier: 35%/30%/25%/20%.
Duration: 5/6/7/8 seconds.
Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Manacost: 100/90/90/80

2nd skill:
Deception.
Places a buff on yourself that makes any unit that attacks you to recieve a debuff that makes them stop and attack a random target (even allied units) in a 300 AOE around them. (if there is no units around them, they get a disarm debuff that lasts the same as the original debuff)

Buff duration: 2/3/4/5 seconds.
Debuff duration: 0.25/0.5/1/1.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 20/17.5/15/12.5 seconds.
Manacost: 125/130/135/140
'AFFECTS ENEMIES ONLY IF THEY ATTACK YOU WITH PHYSICLE DMG. DOESN'T PROC ON A MAGICAL ATTACK'

Example: drow ranger right-clicks you = the debuff is placed. Beastmaster throws axes on you = the debuff is placed. Lion uses finger of death on you = the debuff is NOT placed.

3rd skill:
Bluff detection.
PASSIVE
Your awareness gives you the ability to detect attacks, thus you are able to dodge some of them. In addition you (and ONLY you) see the illusions of enemies (excluding the morphling Ultimate, since it's an almost perfect replication.) and invisible heroes (only if they are below a % of their life.)
EDIT: your allies DO NOT see the illusions, but THEY DO see the invisible heroes

Dodge Chance: 5%/8%/12&/15%
Invis detection below hp: 7%/10%/13%/18%
Bluff detection AOE = Sight Range (this means it changes depending on the time of day - More at day and less at night)

Ultimate:
Game of Chance.

If you kill a hero (actually last-hit him) while your ultimate is active you have a chance of getting permenent demage or lose % of your current hp (not permenent, just take dmg)

duration of the buff: 15 seconds
cooldown: 80/60/40 seconds
Permenent damage bonus: 5/10/15 (per kill)
hp lost: 50%/35%/20% (of current hp)
Chance to get dmg: 50%/60%/70%
Chance to lose hp: 50%/40%/30%
Manacost: 100

'its an active skill. you activate it when you think you're gonna kill someone'

'if the hero you kill is magic immune (bkb, naix rage etc.) you still get the dmg or lose hp'

Notes: I think this is a pretty good carry hero for the current meta-game since its obviously more gank-oriented, depends also on farm, but mostly on the team abillity to make good ganks and serve him with kills on a silver platter in the early game. I think it's more suitable for the Pub games, since it lacks a good escape mechanism and is pretty squishy in the early stages, not to mention that it's countered so hard by burst magic dmg dealers like lion, lina etc. I don't think pro players would pick it if it was actually a hero in the game, but it sounds like a pretty cool hero to play for fun doesn't it ? Smile Thnx!
-Bitten

2The Gambler Empty Re: The Gambler Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

There was already a gamnler before in DOTA, =/
Also, in LoL, there is a hero that throws cards. Tweak him just a bit, and then you'll be golden!

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3The Gambler Empty ok Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 pm

BitteN

I have never played anything other then dota. So i dont know about the throwing cards hero from lol. But if the name and the animations are the only criticism then THANK U! Smile i am gonna create a lore for the hero and edit the name and the attack animation suggestion Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum