Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

QQQ Fanboy

Venlurid
Savianne
As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) U1eK8
Lore:
Savianne was one of the worst well-rounded spell caster in school. Savianne was a Student in the great magic school. She was in the same class as Kael. She was deeply in love, because Kael was the best magician in the school and helped her a lot. But one day, villainous people attack and destroyed the city. There was a few people that survived that attack, Kael, Savianne and some other students and townspeople. Kael had joined the Scourge side with the power granted by selling his soul to Ner'Zhul. Keal had visited Ner'Zhul to gain power for his vengance. Keal sold his soul to gain limitless power. Ner'Zhul showed six orbs to Kael. Kael was only able to pick 3 of them. When Ner'Zhul and Kael was trading Savianne was able to steal the 3 other orbs. As Kael was showed instructions on how to use the orbs, Savianne had to learn it herself, making her need longer time to master the orbs. That is the reason for the later meet up to Dota then Kael. Savianne was better at holding back her anger. She was able to withdrawn her hate and focus to what is the most important, to fight for justice, alongside the Sentinels.

Stats:
Str: 18 + 1,6
Agi: 21 + 1,8
Int: 23 +2,2 (main attribute)
Base attack time: 1,6
Attack animation: 0,5/0,7
Sight range: 1800 at the day and 1000 at the night
Attack Damage: 36-43
Missile speed: 900
Armor: 1,6
Ms: 305
Turn Rate: 0,5
Range: 550
Casting animation is zero.

Role: Disabler, Provides excellent buff to her teammates at higher levels! She should also be really good in teamfights. She is really mana depended. (You can go support with her, but she is very level depended! Just like Invoker.)

As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) WrXvJ
Spirit= Increase health regeneration by 0,3% off the max health and increase armor by 1 and magic resist by 2% per orb. Each rank at Spirit increase armor and magic resist percent by 0,5.

As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) YH0XF
Despair= Increase mana regeneration 0,3% off the max mana per orb and gives the hero 2extra attack damage per orb. Each rank at Despair increase the extra damage by 2.

As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) TBNnN
Lethal= Provides a poison effect to each attack, dealing damage 1% max health, slowing the enemy by 4% and eliminate 1,5% max mana over 3 seconds per orb. Each rank at Lethal increase the slow percent and the percent max mana eliminated my 0,5%.

Black leap
1x Spirit+ 1x Despair + 1x Lethal=Teleports to targeted area, leaving behind a trail of poison That slows.
Mana cost: 50.
Duration of trail: 2,5 sec.
Note: The slow is increased based on which rank Lethal is,(15% at rank 1) – (25% at rank 2) - (30% at rank 3) - (35% at rank 4) - (40% at rank 5) - (45% at rank 6) - (50% at rank 7).
Cooldown reduced based on level of Spirit 20-14-13-12-11-10-9.
Range on blink increased based on the level of Despair 700-750-800-850-900-950-1000.

Poisoned grip
1x Spirit 2x Lethal = Single target spell physical damage and disarm the target.
Physical damage based on level of Lethal 100-150-200-250-300-350-400.
Time of disarm based on the level of Spirit 1-1,5-2-2,5-3-3,5-4 sec.
Cast range: 650.
Mana cost: 90.
Cooldown: 20 sec

Lighten up
1x Spirit 2x Despair=Release a buff to all allied heroes nearby giving them attack damage and increased main attribute. It will effect every allied heroes in a 700 range.
Duration: 5 seconds.
Mana cost:150.
Cooldown: 40 sec.
Will go though BKB, repel etc.
The increased damage is based on level of Despair 8-10-12-14-16-18-20
The increased main attribute based on level of Spirit 3-5-7-9-11-13-15

Darkening up
2x Spirit 1x Despair= Gives your allied heroes within a 700 range armor, magic resist and movement speed.
Duration: 8 seconds.
Armor increased based on the level of Spirit 2-2,5-3-3,5-4-4,5-5 and
Magic resist increased based on the level of Spirit 4-5-6-7-8-9-10% spell resistance (stack with spell resistance items, and will go through magic immune like BKB and repel).
Movement speed increased based on the level of Despair 4-5-6-7-8-9-10%
Mana cost: 150
Cooldown: 40 sec

Flashing impact

2x Spirit 1x Lethal= Single target spell it will knock an enemy hero backwards and silence them for some seconds.
Knockbacks increased based on the level of Spirit 400-450-500-550-600-650-700 range.
Silence duration increased based on the level of Lethal 1-1,5-2-2,5-3-3,5-4
Cast range: 350 (Does not deal damage!)
Mana cost: 100
Cooldown: 20

Refine
3x Spirit= Heals an allied hero but will also heal everyone in a 300 AoE from the healed target, but they will be healed half as much as the one targeted for the healing and it will also remove all the CC effect from targeted hero, the targeted hero will also have CC effects halved for the next 2 seconds after the spell was casted.
Cast range: 550
Cooldown:20
Mana cost: 115
Will not go through BKB, repel etc.

Liquid poison
2x Lethal 1x Despair= Generate a poison liquid on the target area, slowing and damaging all enemy heroes over time. Duration is 4 seconds.
Damage based on the level of Despair: 28-40-52-64-76-88-100 damage per second.
Slow based on the level of Lethal: 10-15-20-25-30-35-40% slow.
Aoe based on the level of Despair: 400-450-500-550-600-650-700 AoE.
Cast range: 700.
Mana cost: 150.
Cooldown: 50 sec.
Damage type: Physical damage.

Horrifying memories
3x Despair= Single target spell, deal damage. If the enemy isn't inside a range of 500 any hero, the targeted hero will get a paranoia effect which will make him silenced, disarmed and slowed by 50% for 2,5 seconds.
Damage based on level of Despair: 100-150-200-250-300-350-400
Damage type: Magic damage.
Casting range: 650.
Mana cost: 100.
Cooldown: 20 sec.

Capability dispatch
2x Despair, 1x Lethal=Summons a Void which erase mana, if the targets leaves the Void area, the target will be dealt damage and get their mana reduced equal to how much mana that would have been stolen if they stayed there. The void will stay there for 3 seconds.
600 range area of effect.
Cast range: 600.
Mana cost: 130.
Cooldown based on Despair: 50-45-40-35-30-25-20.
Damage based on the level of Despair: 75-125-250-175-225-275-300 .
Mana erased based on level of lethal: 22-30-38-46-54-62-70.
Damage type: magical damage.

Venom gas
3x Lethal = 600 Aoe poison cloud, and poison them. 15% slow. Duration of the Cloud is 7 seconds. The Damage is increased to how low damage they have. The damage is increased by the percent of their missing health. Forexample: If they have 70% hp left, The poison has 30% increased damage.
Poison damage based on level of Lethal: 20-25-30-35-40-45-50.
Cooldown: 35 sec
Cast range: 600
Manacost: 150 mana
Damage type: Physical

As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) G1EEo
Conjure(ultimate): It's can be leveled up in the same level of Invokers and it has the same Aghanim's scepter upgrade.
Level 1) 25 mana cost. 20 Cooldown (16*) Can have 1 invoked spell
Level 2) 50 mana cost. 18 Cooldown (8*)Can have 2 invoked spells
Level 3) 75 mana cost. 12 Cooldown (4*)Can have 2 invoked spells
Level 4) 100 mana cost. 6 Cooldown (2*)Can have 2 invoked spells
*Cooldown with Scepter
Scepter also halves the mana cost.

Made by QQQ Fanboy and PlayingSeriousYellow.
Reply your thought and suggestion, and whatever you feel you need to comment.
Copyright © We have used a lot of time and we worked 49/51 with the work.
This is not finished work, as we will add new things like more skills icons.

Last edited by QQQ Fanboy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 am; edited 9 times in total

86248Diamond

Admin

This will be the best support EVER.
But you need 2 more skills!!! Make sure you edit in the last two skills with Lethal.

Also, lethal orbs themselves might be a bit too imba for midlane, so you might have to nurf it a bit.

And I suggest removing the -armor on the gas, because then its a bit too much like alchemists acid spray.

Other than that, I LOVE IT! And I love the story tooo!!!!!

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) Empty THX for replying Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 pm

QQQ Fanboy

LOL i thought the story was just trolling xD PLayingSeriousYellow and I really had a great time making it thx for the reply!

4As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) Empty think u counted wrong? Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

QQQ Fanboy

eeh invoker got 10 spells beside from his Invoke and hes quas, Wex, Exort so im really just missing one spell i think or? im confused Very Happy

5As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) Empty Figured it out! Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:49 pm

QQQ Fanboy

The hero is just missing 1 spell and we actually made that one just forgot 2 put it in Very Happy we will post it when we get the icons on the spells done and fixed everything Smile

QQQ Fanboy

We acctually had the last spell I think, It just wasnt Bold out. It was mixed with the heal.

7As promised, the second Invoker! Long thread (long work) Empty xD Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 pm

QQQ Fanboy

LMAO ROFL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA sry about that lastcomment (and for spamming my own hero so u think it got more replies then it actually got) that last comment wasnt me it was playingseriousYellow he havent made an account here cause we thought it would be easier that way the 2 last comments are literally the same xD

86248Diamond

Admin

hahaha dont worry about it, I don't mind. And yeah I see, Not sure how I missed that xD

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]