Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Axis the Time Assassin (WIP)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Empty Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 pm

ScreenguardGuy

[Hero Name: Axis

Description/Lore: TBA

Appearance: TBA

Role: Semi-Carry, initiator, ganker, Intelligence hero

Stats
Str (and Gain) Agi (and Gain)Int (and Gain) HP Mana Damg ArmorMS Turn rate Sight Range Attack Range Missle Speed Attack Duration Cast Duration BAT
24+1 24+1 24+1 606 312 49 2 320 0.7 1800/1000 128 Instant 0.4+0.3 0.3+0.6 1.5

Abilities
Name: Critical Shot
Type: Passive
Affects: Enemies, creeps
Effect: Initial hit will cause a slow for the duration, and cause target to take extra damage physical for its duration. Will one shot creeps, at a cost. Also deals an extra 1.5times crit.
Duration: 6 seconds
Slow %: 5/10/15/20
Extra damage taken: (damage is dealt as pure from all sources of physical damage):
Cooldown: 30/20/12/6
Notes: Killing a creep with this skill gives no experience, but full amount of gold. Can be toggled to not proc on creeps. If used on ancients, it will still deal the crit, but no other effects.
Lore: Axis thrusts his blade, hitting the vital point, and slowing time for his poor victims.

Name: Space Shift
Type: Active
Affects: Targeted spells
Effect: When activated Axis pauses for two and a half seconds, during which time any targeted spell directed at Axis, allied creeps, or allied hero in an AOE is negated, and its effect and damage bounced back upon the user. If no spells are targeted at Axis or allies throughout this duration, a warp in the fabric of space causes all enemies an AOE to be thrown in the air and stunned. The spell ends when channeling has finished, if a targeted spell is used on Axis, if Axis moves (including forcestaff), if Axis takes any source of damage apart from HP removal. If able to finish duration, all spells in the area immediately go into cooldown.
Mana: 0 see notes
CD:35/30/25/20
Damage: 150/200/250/300
Aoe: 315/375/415/475
Stun duration: 2
Notes: Both stun a damage are physical and are not blocked by BKB, but are blocked by armor. Rebounded magic have their own properties. There is no mana cost, but if targeted by a spell, Axis will rebound it at the cost of the original casting cost of that spell. If the cost of the spell is more than what Axis has, Axis or teammates will take the spell and its effect, and the spell duration will end. If Axis successfully completes the spell, it will deal additional magic damage equivalent to half his mana pool at the time of casting. All of Axis mana will be drained by this.
Lore: Axis prepares his energies to deflect whatever spells may come his or his teammates way. And if there are none, then more the better, for Axis will then unleash his wrath upon his enemies.

Name: Time Shift
Type: Channelling, AOE
Affects who: Enemies and Allies
Effect: Grants a heal to allies, causes any enemies entering the AOE to become severely slowed, and invulnerable. Slow lasts 2 seconds after spell ends.
Mana: 10% per second
CD: 45/40/35/30
Heal: Half of the mana spent, per hero.
AOE: 315/375/415/475
Slow: 60%/70%/80%
Cast range: 500
Lore: Time is a fickle thing for an Assassin

Ultimate:
Name: Oh Time!
Type: Active
Affects: Whole map
Effect: The entire map is paused for its duration, Axis gains maximum movespeed for this duration. This effect lasts for its duration, or until a hero takes damage or is the target of a spell.
Mana: 300/250/225
CD: 100
Duration: 10 seconds

Notes: Units cannot be moved while in this state. Axis cannot cast spells, doing so immediately breaks the spell duration.
Notes: Not blocked by magic immunity

Last edited by ScreenguardGuy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Empty Re: Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

YOURE A MOD YOU CHEATER.

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Empty Re: Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:55 am

ScreenguardGuy

does this mean I auto win? Twisted Evil

4Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Empty Re: Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 pm

HeroCommentGuy

His ultimate isn't that useful. Even on a really short cooldown it is essentially worse than Naga Siren's ultimate.

His stat gain is really bad even if his is starting stats are good. His crit is worse than Jinada.

His slow is a bit underwhelming because it is channeling, short range, and long cooldown.

Spell reflection seems strong, but I think it is one of the uncodeable things. Of course one of my submitted heroes reduces crowd control which is also probably uncodeable.

5Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Empty Re: Axis the Time Assassin (WIP) Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

ScreenguardGuy

Hahah, I'm glad you noticed. I intentionally screwed up his stat gains to make him the most item and level dependent hero in dota. I also tremendously increased the mana cost of everything, so that if you do the math, at level 16 he still wouldn't be able to cast all his spells for more than a second.

The slow might actually be stronger than you'd think, 80% is comparable to Viper's ult, but in an AOE, and he could always just channel it for a second and cause a 2 second slow. Oh time is pretty useless, at least by itself. But let's say someone is laning by themselves, suddenly time pauses and this super hasted assassin just runs out and stabs you, sure the duration ends immediately, but you're slowed, and taking a ton of damage. If you're a support, then beware. I imagine this being used to check the jungles, running around to see who is where. Also would be super annoying for escape, so I messed up his CD to make it only semi-annoying.

Oh Time is also more for positioning, imagine in a big team fight, suddenly everything stops and he runs in and the duration ends. You know he's activated his space shift, but what do you want to do? Do you want to throw a spell at him? If so it gets bounced back. Best would be to cast a force staff on his ass, but the second you do he starts channelling. So if your team has super strong timing you could mess him up, if not it could be hard to fight. That's basically what I wanted, not a pro scene hero, but would be fun to play in a pub. Also for the crit shot, it would actually be amplified to a 3 times crit since it's also physical damage. MUAHAHAHAHAH afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum