Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Empty Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 pm

a-spoon

First off, he has zero vision radius.

Hero Name: Troglodyte

Description: Is the same race as Meepo but much older. Is missing all of his teeth except for a golden one. Has dead, milky eyes when not covered. Carries three metal rods with him.

Lore: When the creature known as Troglodyte finally emerged from his cavernous prison, his memory of life before had faded along with his vision. Though he had lost all of his favorite things and the recollection of what those might be, he had gained something: an attunement with the earth. (He actually has a really sweet backstory, but you could probably figure it out if you thought about it?)

Role: Support/Tank/Initiator (also counters invisible heroes). Strength hero. He'd be pretty bad in the early game... just a crappy support, but as he saves money on wards, he'd be able to branch out into other roles while remaining a support.

Ability 1: unnamed - This gives him two separate spells.

Seismic Rod: The first allows him to place invulnerable metal rods that act as wards. They would give a smaller radius of vision than an observer ward. This spell would cost zero mana, have zero cooldown, but have an annoyingly long cast animation. Only three of these would be able to be on the map at a time; the first placed is always the one to be exchanged with the newest placement.

Seismic Reading: The second ability initially costs something around 150 mana with a cooldown that diminishes with level. Using the spell would cause the wards and the hero to have true-sight for ten seconds; the wards would also gain a large radius of vision. At the highest level and with enough mana, this spell would be able to be constantly active.

Ability 2: Blind Frenzy - This move would be passive. It would be a mix of Axe's Counter Helix and the spirit bear's Entangling Claws. When hit with a physical attack, the hero would have a chance to spin in a radius around himself causing a miniscule amount of aoe damage (possibly an amount equal to a fraction of his physical damage), a mini-stun, and push all enemy units outward from himself.

Ability 3: unnamed - Would literally be a castable version of Blind Frenzy but the damage would be increased substantially.

Ultimate: Tunnel - The hero tunnels underground becoming immune to attacks for something around 10 seconds (he can move and keeps his move speed). If he uses any ability (other than seismic reading) or attacks he will be unearthed. He's also granted vision and true-sight in a small radius above himself. He, himself, is visible as a moving mound of dirt (is not invisible). He can be unearthed with any ability that would normally move him (force staff, black hole, lift, vacuum, Eul's, hook, etc.). Tunneling leaves behind a visual dirt-trail so that he is easier to follow.

Last edited by a-spoon on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff.)

2Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Empty Re: Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:44 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

I could've sworn I posted something on this one o.O

Anywho, i really like the tunnel idea. Will it have a sort of notification above him? Almost like the crypt fiends in WC3?

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

3Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Empty Re: Zero-Vision Mole-Man (Troglodyte) Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 pm

a-spoon

86248Diamond wrote:Will it have a sort of notification above him? Almost like the crypt fiends in WC3?

I haven't played WC3 in a million years. So I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I would think that the dirt-pile model would be enough of a visual to give him away. I figure that he would leave a visual dirt-trail behind him though so that he's easier to follow. He'd still appear on the map if the enemy team had vision of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum