Diamond's Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diamond's Indulgence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roshan is so awesome!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Roshan is so awesome!! Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

QQQ Fanboy

is Rosh an ancient? and if u dont pick up aegis when rosh dies then w8 for rosh to respawn then take rosh again is it possible to have 2 aegis? (ofc the opponent cant notice otherwise ur screwed)

2Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

ScreenguardGuy

Rosh isn't an ancient, but he's immune to a lot of things and has a linkens charge. If you don't pick up the aegis it sticks around. Aegis's only disappear 6 minutes after they're picked up, if it's destroyed or if it's used. Leaving it on the floor, it's definitely possible to create multiple aegis'.

3Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

If you end up getting more than one in a replay, let us know! I would totally want to see that!

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

4Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 pm

HeroCommentGuy

Roshan claims back his aegis when he respawns, regardless if it was picked up or left on the ground. After you pick it up it disappears in six minute or when he respawns.

I'm not sure if the fact that it doesn't disappear after six minutes on the ground is intentional or just a remnant of the way it used to work.

Cheese is the only item you get from Roshan that you can have multiple of.

5Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

ScreenguardGuy

HeroCommentGuy wrote:Roshan claims back his aegis when he respawns, regardless if it was picked up or left on the ground. After you pick it up it disappears in six minute or when he respawns.

I'm not sure if the fact that it doesn't disappear after six minutes on the ground is intentional or just a remnant of the way it used to work.

Cheese is the only item you get from Roshan that you can have multiple of.

You can do a test in dota 2 if you would like.

6Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:53 pm

HeroCommentGuy

Already did
Spoiler:
Open spoiler, right click view image.

7Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 am

ScreenguardGuy

gosh darn it now I'm confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bCX9tyBUfo

if you'll go to the 9:43 mark that's the exact scenario. Now I know this isn't a dota 1 exclusive cause I've done it before, but I'm not sure if it's been patched out because I can't test it myself since my dota 2 keeps crashing.

sigh...

8Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 pm

86248Diamond

Admin

Wow Rosh is a dick. He should let someone have 2 if you can make it past that far without someone picking it up.

THIS IS BLASPHEMOUS.

https://86248diamond.forumotion.com

9Roshan is so awesome!! Empty Re: Roshan is so awesome!! Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 pm

HeroCommentGuy

I'm pretty sure it is a dota 1 exclusive, but I don't have dota 1 to test since the last roshan change.

You can even kill him after and two aegis don't drop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum